We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join IQ. As the technical lead, you will oversee the IQ’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with the IQ DataOps and DevOps team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. IQ expects you to be accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with your teams and with IQ.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in IT / Software Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Preferred to have a master’s in software architecture / Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role or similar junior role for more than 5-10 Years.
- Knowledge of IT solution design, Software Engineering, Software Architects, Database Designing and Engineering, technical development & deployment.
- Experience in People management, agile way of working.
- Experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, or Azure services for more than 3 years.
- Experience in applying design / architectural styles and patterns in real-world solutions.
- Experience in containerized solutions and thorough knowledge of micro services and event-driven architectures.
- Experience in at least 1 programming language for more than 5 years. (Prefer Exposure to both Open Source and .Net Environments).
- Leadership, Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-learner with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Presale Support Activities.
- Experience in Adhering to International Standards and ieee Documentation.
If you’re up to the task, attach your resume and portfolio here.