Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data.
- Knowledge in statistics, programming languages, database technology, and data visualization.
also learning models.
- The ability to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences and explain the business value of a given project.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar data scientist role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Data mining experience, including cleansing, classification, association, clustering, regression, patterns &, prediction.
- Experience in deploying ML/DL models on cloud computing clusters. Develop and integrate cutting edge data pipelines and data models.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Operations Research, Economics or a related field.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of Sri Lanka’s most innovative, digital, data, and design thinking company.
- The chance to work on innovative projects designed for international markets.
- Training and development using a design thinking methodology.
- An environment that encourages innovation, out of the box thinking, and promotes the exchange of new ideas.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- To be a part of a positive team with a can-do attitude.
If you’re up to the task, attach your resume and portfolio here.