Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar data scientist role with at least 2+ years of experience managing analytics teams.
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data.
- Expert knowledge in statistics, programming languages, database technology, and data visualization.
- The ability to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences and explain the business value of a given project.
- Strong communication skills, business acumen. models which mimic business
- Experience in programming in at least 2 languages. Data mining experience, including cleansing, classification, association, clustering, regression, patterns, prediction.
- Experience in deploying ML/DL models on cloud computing clusters. Experience with converting business problems into ML problems.
- Strong business understanding. Worked in developing analytics solutions in 3-4 domains.
- Develop and integrate cutting edge data pipelines and data models. Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related field.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of Sri Lanka’s most innovative, digital, data, and design thinking company.
- The chance to work on innovative projects designed for international markets.
- Training and development using a design thinking methodology.
- An environment that encourages innovation, out of the box thinking, and promotes the exchange of new ideas.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- To be a part of a positive team with a can-do attitude.
If you’re up to the task, attach your resume and portfolio here.