Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, higher diploma or equivalent in Business Management, marketing or digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in a similar or a relevant role consistently growing and maintaining revenue.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM softwares.
- Excellent multitasking skills, prioritising tasks with financial and analytic abilities.
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experience with data-driven marketing and consumer marketing programs would be an added advantage.
What would you do?
- Developing and executing revenue plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Growing business through development of new leads and new contacts.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote IQ's products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts based on defined scope of work and engagement model.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Developing and executing revenue and marketing strategies to grow business
- Maintaining and updating revenue, marketing and business development documentation
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
- Collaborating with management on revenue goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and ever-changing client goals across digital media platforms
What we offer:
- A chance to be a part of one of Sri Lanka’s most innovative digital, data, and design thinking companies.
- The opportunity to work with innovative projects designed for international markets.
- Training and development using the design thinking methodology.
- An environment that encourages innovation out of the box thinking and promotes the exchange of new ideas.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- To be a part of a positive team with a can-do attitude.
If you’re up to the task, attach your resume and portfolio here.